The Migrant App is meant to help users request and receive migrant related services and information.
· Ability for users to request a recruiter.
· Ability to request health and educational services from the migrant education program (MEP).
· Map of migrant specific resources such as food, clothing, legal, safety, and education.
· Directory of contact information.
· Schedule of important migrant events.
This app provides migrant families with access to services provided by the migrant program in a timely manner.
The Indiana Certificate of Eligibility section of the app allows State Recruiters to determine the eligibility of potential migrant families and to submit student data to the State Migrant database (MIDAS).